As I was contemplating my favorite ride on and pedal cars, here is a list I was able to come up with. They are just a few that come to mind first. Come check them out and see if you feel the same.
1. The John Deere Tractor is the best with fully operational steering wheel. This green replica, of the adult version, gives the imagination a pedal car tractor to dream on, while bumping up and down, soaking up sun or rain, fully enjoying the fields on the farm.
2. Taking that pedal airplane for a Tooting Taxis down the old sidewalk, waiting for take-off, filling the mind with clouds and the face with wind, the pedal planes make it to the 2nd spot for a favorite ride.
3. When a fire breaks out the pedal power car that comes clanging to the rescue is the pedal fire engine. Like the real thing the fire bell rings, the steering wheel turns, ladders are removable, all just waiting for that special kid to reach out and help someone.
4. Here comes the pink, red, or the aqua blue kiddie car, a pedal ride on that makes the day carefree and fun. Foot power is great exercise and it will make you giggle, thus put a smile on everyone's face.
5. The hot rod with flames down the sides sets the scene as the speedy pedal races past the surroundings, down the track to the finish. As the flag waves, the winner arrives in 1st place.
6. Police cars rush to keep the peace and protect the helpless. Bells ringing, wheels turning, excitement galore, as ride on power takes over.
7. When the car or truck breaks down, the tow truck rushes in to give a lift. Trucks are great fun, they can give a sense of power and gives the imagination a whole new area to explore.
8. A roadster brings back the memory of the first real cars. Tooting Taxi with great moving pedal car wheels take fun to a new high. The new shiny chrome grill, steering wheel, hub caps, and windshield brings even more excitement to these fun ride on cars.
9. Pedal trains toot their way to the list giving the little conductors a trip down the tracks to faraway places. Whether hauling freight or passengers it can be such fun. Calling for tickets or tooting the whistle at the crossroads puts the train among st the top toy cars.
10. Whistle for a yellow taxi, and watch it zoom over to pick up an anxious paying customer, soon to be passenger. The yellow Tooting Taxi is a great yellow color with all the foot power that can be made by any 2 little feet. Riding or driving is great fun.
There are many ride on and pedal cars, this list names a few favorites. These replicas are popular toys that have come through time giving a boost to playtime and a realistic ride on, that takes the child to an imaginary place. Great gifts for that special little someone.